sábado, 30 de junio de 2007

The Silent Twins

A life...

Our life...

Always together. Forever...

Drawing strength from one another...

Two beds, two heads. One mind...

Locked in...

Locked up...

Creating stories...

Inventing life...

You and me...

You are me...

I want to find a part of me...

That doesn't belong to you...

A poisoned mind...

This is our game...

Virgins on the dole...

Tried a little witchcraft...

Trying to be invisible...

Someone is driving you insane. It's me...

Stares and signals...

My perception, your perception. Clashing...

You are me...

You and me...

A passing breeze across the sky...

Dreaming...

Separated...

Burning inside...

This is our war...

This is our life...

Who will give in...

You or me...

A division within and between...

Only one should lose...

I was missing from the world...

You gave my life back to me...

We once were two...

We two made one...

We no more two...

Through life be one...

No hay comentarios: